Have you ever wondered what a Service Manager’s top questions are in a day? Look no further, we asked Mahesh Gaikwad from Jaguar Saskatoon what the main Service FAQ’s are!
- How often should I replace my key fob battery?
- How often do I need to service my Jaguar?
- How much warranty does my Jaguar have?
- Does my Jaguar have remote start?
- What is InControl?
- Where can I get a certificate of conformity (CoC)?
- I have a classic Jaguar car and would like more information about it. Who do I contact?
Answer: Once a year
Answer: 4 years, 80,000km warranty with 24/7 Roadside Assistance
Answer: A group of “connected” products using mobile + internet technologies to enable connectivity in and outside of your vehicle
Answer: Certificates of Conformity can only be provided for vehicles purchased within the EU.
Have you heard of any other service questions you think we should add? Send us a message!